High Rise Flats
Following complaints of water ingress to numerous flats within a high rise complex, Abcas were employed to undertake an external condition inspection.
After consultation with the Architect and the property manager Abacs were asked to undertake a variety of remedial work including:
- Cutting out and replacing mastic joints to windows
- Application of resin based paint to exposed concrete elements
- Re-pointing brickwork joints
The benefits of utilising rope access techniques on this project included:
- Fast set up time ensuring cost effectiveness.
- Minimal disruption to residents.
- No overnight security issues as all equipment was removed at the end of a day.
- Lightweight access system reducing risk of damage to existing structure.